THE MOST COURTEOUS PUPIL OF OUR SCHOOL
Since 1st December, a competition for The most courteous pupil of our school has lasted.
Teachers and the school staff will be observing you both on lessons, as well as during breaks. We will be judging your behaviour, the vocabulary, the propriety and the attitude to friends, and teachers.
Courteous pupil is a person who:
- willingly uses such words as: "Please", "Thank you", "Excuse me", "I am sorry",
- is not ashamed to say: "Good morning", "Goodbye",
- willingly helps friends and he/she is friendly and nice for other people,
- turns with a respect to older people and peers,
- doesn't quarrel with friends and he/she doesn't have a discussion with teachers,
- uses the nice vocabulary,
- cares about the pleasent atmosphere at the class and the school,
An award to the most courteous pupil is waiting every month!
It is worth to try!
THE BEST CLASS
A competition for the best class of KORNELOWKA has lasted since 1st December.
All classes are taking part in a competition. The following elements will be judged:
- pupils' behaviour during lessons,
- pupils' behaviour during breaks (also lunch),
- tidiness in the classrooms,
- decor in the classrooms,
- commitment to the school life,
- commitment to editing the school news-sheet.
Classes will be assessed by teachers and the management of the school. A Board of Parents will also be involved in assessing classes. Every class can receive from 0 to 3 points in every category. The notice-board concerning the competition is hanging on the ground floor, by stairs.